Workman® Energy-Absorbing Lanyard
When free-fall distance can exceed two feet, use a lightweight, low-profile Workman® Energy-Absorbing Lanyard. The energy absorber not only limits force on the body in a fall, but also on the anchor location. The shock absorber includes a clear, durable protective cover over the labels to increase service life and allow for easy inspection.
- Tear-tape design to keep average fall arrest forces below 900 lbs/6kN.
- Choice of single- or twin-leg configurations
- Choice of adjustable or tie-back configurations
- Workman Stainless Steel Lanyards component hardware are made of stainless steel and will increase the product life cycle when working in corrosive environments such as mining, food processing, water treatment and oil, gas, and petrochemical
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
ANSI Z359.13, ANSI A10.32, Applicable OSHA regulations, Certified to CSA Z259.11-05 E4
Certified to EN 354, EN 355
- USA Approvals
- Canadian Approvals
- Australian Approvals
- Customs Union: Certified to Technical Regulations TP TC 019/2011