Cairns® 660C Metro™ Composite Fire Helmet
- Offered in seven paint colors: black, yellow, red, white, orange, blue and green
- Impact cap provides superior impact and thermal protection
- Patented shell release allows escape from snag hazards while still offering impact cap coverage for head
- Non-corroding, through-color fiberglass composite shell resists cracking and chipping
- Rugged, high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Nomex or PBI/Kevlar earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- 3-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA mask
- Removable flannel or leather cushion liners
- Replacement warranty (see information under the "Product Literature" tab)
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
NFPA 1971-2018 Structural Firefighting
NFPA 1971-2018 Proximity Firefighting