S4000CH Combustible Gas Detector
The S4000CH Intelligent Sensor is a microprocessor-based transmitter designed for use with General Monitors industry-leading catalytic bead sensors. It monitors combustible gases and vapors within the lower explosive limit (LEL) and provides status indication and alarm outputs. Complies with ANSI/ISA 12.13.01-2000 performance requirements for combustible gas detectors.
This product has been replaced by the S5000 Gas Monitor. See its many advantages here: msasafety.com/s5000.
- Event logging stores fault, gas check, calibration, and alarm event history
- HART and Modbus communication provides complete status and control capability in the control room
- Industry standard output 4-20 mA output for remote alarm and fault indication
- Warning, alarm & fault relays provide local alarm capability
- Calibration, calibration check, setup mode simplifies operation and maintenance
- Remaining sensor life indication reduces downtime by providing an estimate of remaining sensor life
- Fully automatic calibration possible with automatic remote gas calibrator (ARGC)
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- S4000CH Combustible Gas Detector Instruction Manual - English
- HART Manual
- Safety Manual