Topgard® Full Brim Hard Hats
These protective hats are specially designed for use in elevated temperature environments and wherever dielectric protection is needed. Retains limited resistance to top impact or penetration over a wide range of temperatures.
- Topgard helmets have been to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 275F.
- Built for use by utilities and other industries where head protection with dielectric protection is necessary
- Constructed of lightweight yet durable polycarbonate
- Available in a variety of colors
- Custom imprinting and striping options
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 (Class E, Type 1) CSA Z94.1-2015 (Class E, Type 1)