V-Gard® 500 Vented Hard Hat Cap Style
The MSA V-Gard Helmet, with its distinctive trademark “V” design, is a world recognized brand known for comfort, quality, and durability. MSA has sold well over 100 million V-Gard Helmets since its introduction – so many in fact, that the iconic “V” design has been a mainstay for many years on even the toughest worksites. When you want the best comfort, quality and durability worn by millions across the globe, you need to buy the original MSA V-Gard Helmet, settle for nothing less.
- Robust design, durable shell construction
- Cooling vents for improved air circulation and comfort
- Glaregard® Surface underbrim to reduce reflective glare
- Lateral contours for easy integration of hearing protection
- Extended rain trough for around-the-brim protection in hot and/or wet environments
- Available in a variety of colors
- Custom imprinting and striping options
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Declaration of Conformity
- certified according to EN 397, with the following optional requirements:
- very low temperature [-30 °C]
- lateral deformation [LD]
- electrical insulation [non vented version only - 440 V AC]
- approved to the following standards:
- ISO 80079-36 : 2016 - Use in Potentially Explosive Atmosphere [ATEX]
- ELECTROSTATIC-INERIS Certificate
- V-GARD 500 vented EN397 EU Certificate