MultiGard™ 5000 Multipoint Gas Sampling System
The economical, efficient MultiGard 5000 Gas Sampling System uses auto-standardization and flexible sample point order to analyze gas from up to 32 locations. Maintenance and calibration are made easy because all the work is performed at a single location, while also ensuring personnel don't have to enter the monitored area. The unit directly connects to Modbus TCP/BACnet IP networks, which allows communication to other equipment or controllers. The system allows secure viewing at one's personal computer. The screen provides easy access to scroll-down menus and visual indicators of sensor condition.
- Gas samples are drawn from up to 32 remote locations and delivered to customer-selectable internal analyzers
- Gas samples are sequentially delivered to internal analyzers
- Modular construction allows simple installation and maintenance
- Easy setup via front touch-screen panel display
- Color video screen details system's condition
- System can include up to four analyzers, reducing floor space, eliminating multiple systems, duplicate tubing, and unnecessary maintenance
- Users can check data from personal computer
- Options include discrete relays and Modbus TCP/BACnet IP output
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.