Sure-Stop® Energy-Absorbing Lanyard
Using a tear tape design, the Sure-Stop® Energy-Absorbing Lanyard keeps fall arrest forces under 900 lbs/6kN. Energy absorbing lanyards are a component of a personal fall arrest system. They provide a means of connection between the back (dorsal) D-ring of MSA full-body harnesses and a qualified anchorage and anchorage connector.
- Tear tape design to keep fall arrest forces below 900 lbs/6kN
- Available in adjustable or fixed lengths with your choice of rope, cable, or web
- Single- or twin-leg configurations
- Clear shock-absorber cover protects labels
- Heavy worker model available which uses gray webbing in the pouch to visually differentiate from standard lanyards
- Check availability in your country
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Meets ANSI Z359.1, Applicable OSHA and CSA regulations
Certified to EN 354, EN 355