Cairns® 1010 Traditional Composite Fire Helmet
- Patented shell release system retains the impact cap if your helmet is torn off during an incident, shielding you from heat, debris and projectiles
- Full brim protection with high-temperature edge trim that will not melt or drip
- Eight color options: black, yellow, red, white, orange, blue, green and pink
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Replaceable and washable Nomex(R) or PBI/Kevlar(R) earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- Replaceable and washable flannel, extended flannel or leather liners
- Three-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- Front headband adjusts so it does not interfere with SCBA mask flange
- Minimal parts for lower service cost and easier maintenance
- Replacement warranty (see information under the "Product Literature" tab)
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
NFPA 1971-2018 Structural Firefighting
NFPA 1971-2018 Proximity Firefighting