Cairns® 880 Traditional Thermoplastic Fire Helmet
The tough, high-temperature thermoplastic fire helmet shell is resistant to chipping and cracking.
- Low-profile shell allows for optimum clearance and maneuverability
- Non-corroding, high-temperature glass-filled faceshield/goggle hardware
- Rugged, high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Nomex or PBI/Kevlar earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- Three-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA mask
- Removable flannel or leather cushion liners
- Replacement warranty (see information under the "Product Literature" tab)
- Lowest-profile traditional-style fire helmet on the market
- Fewer parts reduce service cost and make maintenance easier
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.