AirElite 4h - Closed Circuit Breathing Apparatus
The AirElite 4h with its slim construction and ergonomic design provides maximum comfort, with weight positioned on the waist and no shoulder width protrusion. The lateral breathing tubes are snug to the body for easy donning and doffing even in confined spaces without mask removal. It offers excellent breathing comfort via low breathing resistance, low inhalation temperature and dry breathing air.
It has maintenance free standby storage for up to 2 years in full readiness mode – up to 8 years if canisters are in factory sealed condition.
The G1 AirElite full face mask sets a new state-of-the-art in comfort and safety.
It is a symbiosis of sophisticated materials and modern design principles.
- Ready-to-use, breath-controlled, closed-circuit breathing apparatus
- Integrated control monitor
- Slim, low-weight design for maximum freedom of movement
- Stores for long periods without maintenance
- Two KO2 canisters with quick starters and service-free cooling
- Up to four hours of service
- Economical training and low cost of ownership
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Ex ia IIC T4 Ga, Ex ia I Ma / ATEX 2014/34/EU, Group 1 dust and water protection tested acc. to IP 67 EMC according to EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-3
CE in line with PPE 89/686/EC resp. PPE EU 2016/425, DIN 58652-2, Class 240 S F